Sunday, September 14, 2008

PaidToClick Cafe serving : www.wordlinx.com

PaidToClick Cafe serving : http://www.worldlinx.com/
This site is not on the list when I googled for "paid to click". I found this site because it was advertised on paidtoclick.com.
I included it in this review because I like the proffessional look and feel of the site. Though I encountered sign-up problems.

Company BackgroundCompany URL : http://www.worldlinx.com/



Launched:
The bottom indicates 2003-2008, I assume that it's the length of time they've been operating.

Members:
94,644

Paid:
Not indicated

operation:
worldwide

Payment Method :
PayPal

Member Compensation:

Get paid to click. Get paid to read email. Free to join. Cashout at $10.
Earn $0.01+ Per Click Earn $0.50+ Ref. (3 Levels!) Earn 5% Ref. Click / Sale
Data is based only on what is written in their main page. I tried signing up several times. All of the time I was rejected and told to check my cookie setting. Why is "accept all cookies".

Advertiser

Can buy real website visitors. View real-time statistics via online control panel.
Just $0.01 Per Visitor International Advertising Target Verified Buyers
The promise of real-time statistics is nice.

The worldlinx website has a very professional design. Even the sign-up form is impressive. My only concern is that when I tried signing up for several times, I was informed that I can't because the cookie setting in my browser is off. I checked it out and found out otherwise. I got tired and stopped trying to sign-up.

No comments: